Friday, June 26, 2009

Long Box


Ok, so I know I said I was off to work, but I lied.

While I was reading the post-con run down that Dustin wrote over at the Heroes Con blog I saw that he mentioned a new program called Long Box. Now I'm not clear on the details because I haven't read this article yet, but the gist is that it's iTunes for comics. During the show I was resting my feet at the 12 Gauge booth when Rantz Hoseley(I think it was him) came up and pitched Long Box to Doug Wagner. The idea sounded interesting, but to be honest I kind of forgot about it until I saw it mentioned in Dustin's write up. So, I followed the link and was ready to educate myself on Long Box, but before I could read I noticed the pictures in the article showing the program in use. There was Phonogram Singles Club #1 as the example issue!

I love working on that book, and it's neat to see it pop up when you least expect it. That's right, I said neat.

Now I'm going to actually read the words instead of just look at the pictures. Oh, and then I'm getting right back to work. For real.

MW

No comments: