Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Heroes Con 2012

It's the most wonderful time of the year. Yep, Heroes Con is almost here!

I'll be there all 3 days and sitting at table AA-510. I'm also going to be on a Wonder Woman panel on Sunday at 11 AM. You can see the full panel schedule here.

I'll have my markers with me and I'll be doing color commissions again this year, so if you have a sketch you'd like to have colored, bring it by! (note: this means I'm coloring OTHER PEOPLE'S sketches with markers, not drawing myself, thanks!)

$25 - Single character w/ no background, or head sketch.
$50 - Two characters, or single character w/ background.
Prices for something other than what's listed here TBD on a case by case basis.

Here's some crappy phone pics of marker work I've done over some Chris Samnee drawings...


 MW






3 comments:

Chad Lawrence said...

In your example you mentioned coloring Chris Samnee's work, but I was wondering if it would be too presumptious to ask you to color over a sketch of a non professional?

Matthew Wilson said...

I wouldn't have a problem coloring a non professional's work. Just FYI, you'll get the best results if it's inked (as opposed to just pencils).

Thanks!

Chad Lawrence said...

Oh ok cool! Thanks!