Saturday, January 22, 2011

That was easy...

Well, sorry for the lack of posts for the start of 2011. The slow going around here kind of mirrors my work this year. It's been a perfect storm of sick artists, and late art, and as a result I haven't done much work this month. I've also had a lack of motivation, but I'm thinking that my mood has just been mirroring my workload, because now that I've got plenty of work stacked up I'm all pumped up to color again!

So yes, there is a whole bunch of fun stuff that I can't wait to color, and other fun stuff that I've finished that I can't wait to show off.

Let's start with the easiest 2 pages I've ever been paid for...


HA! That made it easy to hit my page quota that day! ;)

And here are the other two pages that you can also see in a preview at various places on the internet...



And here's a page not in the preview 0_0...


MW

1 comment:

Sarena Shasteen - The Non-Dairy Queen said...

Slow is an understatement! January always seems to be slow though.