Friday, December 4, 2009

Long time no update...

Well, before you know it 2 and half weeks go by and November is gone. I guess I've been busy, but I don't feel like I've been killing myself with work, so maybe I've found a balance? Either way, all this work has given me plenty to post about in the next few weeks.

Let's start with some Anchor covers. The first two are for The Anchor #4 and the third one is for The Anchor #5...



Next up is Die Hard: Year One #3. There were a lot of boats this issue...



Next up is S.W.O.R.D #2 from Marvel. There's a preview over at CBR, click here to see it.




Well, that's it for now, but there is still a lot of exciting stuff to come.

MW

1 comment:

Matt B. said...

Hi Matt. Some great work. I really like that first pic from Die Hard: Year One.

~Matt B