Friday, August 21, 2009

The Anchor

One of the new books I am coloring for BOOM! Studios is called The Anchor. Written by Phil Hester (it's so crazy to say I'm working on a Phil Hester book!) and some really amazing art by Brian Churilla. I have a really good feeling about this series, and I hope I can contribute even half as much to the book as the rest of the creative team. Anyhow, there is a ten page preview over at CBR, click here to check that out.

I've posted three of my favorite pages from the preview below.

I've got a couple of other things going on that I'm not sure if I can talk about yet, but they are equally as cool as The Anchor, so I can't wait to share. Also, Dead Run is all done. I finished coloring the last issue last week and it will hit shelves sometime in September (check BOOM! for a date). I will post some of those pages as it gets closer to release. Alright already, stop reading and check out those pages!






MW

No comments: