Wednesday, January 28, 2015

CHARLOTTE MINI-CON

The Charlotte Mini-Con is this weekend and I'll be there. Check out the pretty sweet guest list for this 1 day show...



I'll have The Wicked + The Divine trades, some WicDiv singles (including most of the variants) of most of the issues.

I'll also have my markers and I'll be taking color commissions. So, if you have a sketch that you want me to color with markers, bring it by.

I'm only taking smaller sketches (so, 9x12 or smaller) since it's a 1 day show, and it's first come first serve.

Here's some examples of past color commissions...




And here's a price list...

Busts w/ no BG $20
Busts w/ BG $30
Single character w/ no BG $50
Single character w/ BG $75 + (depends on BG complexity)
Mult characters w/ or w/out BG $100 + (depends on character and BG complexity)



See you there!

MW

No comments: