Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Baltimore Comic Con 2014

Hey, hey!

I'll be at Baltimore Comic Con this weekend (Sep 5th-7th) and sitting at table 121 (here's the exhibit hall map).


I'll have a bunch of copies of The Wicked + The Divine #1-#3. It's the second printing cover of #1 and I have all the variant covers for #2-#3.




I'll also be available to do color commissions with markers if you have a sketch you want colored. Here's some I did at Heroes Con this past June...

 Drawn by Chris Samnee:

Drawn by Cliff Chiang:
 Drawn by Ryan Stegman
And here's the price list...

9x12-ish (or smaller, in other words)
Busts w/ no BG $20
Busts w/ BG $30
Single character w/ no BG $50
Single character w/ BG $75 + (depends on BG complexity)
Mult characters w/ or w/out BG $100 + (depends on character and BG complexity)

Bigger than 9x12-ish ask for prices. (will decide on a case by case basis, depending on the drawing)

I'll have some nice prints for sale as well, so stop by and check them out.

See you this weekend!

MW


No comments: