Friday, April 6, 2012

Just filling in...

I helped out on two books coming out next week. I did 10 pages of Wolverine #304 (preview here). There were a couple of different artists in this this issue and I colored pages by three of them. In this first one that guy is eating an actual wolverine. I'm guessing he doesn't like the hero Wolverine very much...

 I also helped out on Winter Soldier #4. In Wolverine I was just asked to color the pages, and not try and match another colorists style. But in Winter Soldier I wanted to try and at least get close to Bettie Brietweiser's style. I'm still missing some of the more sophisticated and subtle details that she uses, but hopefully my pages aren't an eyesore when reading the book. :) Here's a preview of some earlier pages colored by Bettie, and below is the first scene I colored in the book...


MW

No comments: