Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Siege: Embedded

My next Marvel book is called Siege: Embedded and it's a tie-in to Marvel's big event for 2010. As far as I can tell from a few articles on the web, Siege is about Norman Osbourne using his considerable power to attack Asgard (home of the Norse gods) which is floating over Kansas (I think) at the moment. Are you as confused as I am? Anyhow, Embedded follows the reporter Ben Ulrich as he investigates the real story that Osbourne doesn't want the public to see.

The book is written by Brian Reed and the art is by one of my favorite artists, Chris Samnee. Marvel has an interview with Reed about the book here, as well as some preview images (the same ones I'm posting below). I'm really excited about this book because it even though it will have action, it's not your typical super hero book.

Enough with the talky talk, get with the pics!



MW

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Matthew-- any chance you can get in touch with me over the weekend? I have a question only you can answer--

Pete Woods

pete)at(artofpete)dot(com